Finding a place to build your house can be one of the biggest challenges and this is where BADSBA working with the Custom Homes Alliance C.I.C. can help you.
Do you own, or can you find, any sites with potential for 1 – 500 houses (or a mixture of houses and other buildings), anywhere in the South or South West of England or South Wales? We assess the opportunity to get outline self/custom build planning permission. The next stage is to put in the roads and utilities, divide the site into building plots and sell the plots to self/custom builders, self build groups. We can also arrange to build the shells of houses so owners can finish the interior themselves.
BADSBA will always seek to promote plots to BADSBA subscribers initially. With our specialist knowledge and contacts we can also promote available plots as locally or as widely as necessary.
Wanted - sites with housing potential
• Landowners can sell sites with no preparatory work, or sell for more after the access and services are installed
• Landowners may become registered social landlords to lease plots to self builders and finishers in housing need
• Landowners may wish to retain one or more plots for their own family to use, whilst selling the remaining plots
• Housing land can be greenfield / brownfield / contaminated / made up land
• In flood risk areas - houses must be designed to cope
• Developers unable or unwilling to borrow additional finance can work with custom builders to build houses without the financial risks of speculative building
• Right to Build legislation can support planning consent for self build schemes where other applications would fail
• We work with relevant financial specialists. There are self build mortgages, Accelerator mortgages and eco mortgages.
• You can form a community to build and live in the same setting
• Awkward sites can give the most interesting results
Sample block plans for multiple plot self build sites.
Every site is different.